25 yr am
|30 yr |
1 Year Fixed
2 Year Fixed
3 Year Fixed
4 Year Fixed
5 Year Fixed
10 Year Fixed
Red Deer Mortgages Scotia Bank
Scotia Bank is one of our best and biggest lending partners. They provide our Red Deer mortgage customers with affordable mortgages, because they give Red Deer mortgage brokers the same competitive rates due to the large volumes we submit to them through Whalen Mortgages.
Work with us, and we’ll negotiate on your behalf. We’ll help you qualify for the lowest possible mortgage interest rate. We understand lending standards, and we can help you position yourself so that you pay lower interest rates. This is incredibly important if you don’t have stellar credit or a lot of things lenders would see as strikes against you.
There’s another reason to work with us, and that’s because we provide so much business to Scotia Bank, we’ll get an answer on your mortgage application in a matter of hours.
And we recognize how Scotia Bank benefits our clients. For example, they offer purchase plus improvement loans without charging an arm and a leg for the service. You want to have a Scotia Bank mortgage when you’re buying a fixer-upper. We help our clients put together the proposal documentation and all paperwork so that the mortgage and subsequent renovation funds are released.
There are many reasons why you’d want to work with Scotia Bank. They include but are not limited to:
- 15% monthly increase payments
- 15% annual lump sum payments
- The option to double up monthly payments
- 20% down payment gives you 30 year amortization
- Prepay your mortgage this month and skip a payment later this year
- Purchase plus improvements loans
- Mortgage portability in case you sell this house and move to another
- Competitive rates for additional loans like unsecured loans and credit cards for customers
- Home equity line of credits